15 Feb HFBS Next Gen Hospital Demand Modelling Software
HFBS is the first choice in hospital and health facility demand & supply modelling for many private and public healthcare organisations across the world.
The HFBS Hospital Demand Modelling Solution is the only system which can capture supply, project demand, plan a future expansion, and allow users to brief the facilities down to room item level. HFBS Service Planning Solution offers an end to end health facility planning experience for health service planners, architects, policy analysts, and private health organisations.
The HFBS team are experts in the science and practice of developing actions that move a health service from its current state to an improved future state. The HFBS system is used in data analysis for healthcare strategic capacity planning, healthcare market analysis, and health facility demand modelling for a range of clients including:
- Whole country, region or state health authorities
- Local healthcare networks
- Healthcare precincts, cities and campuses
- Private health service providers
- Individuals or groups of hospitals
- Polyclinics and community based services
- Primary care and specialist clinics
Aligning the delivery of health service to meet the changing patterns of needs and use of services, the HFBS software and its unique approach assures that planning achieves efficiency and promotes sustainability in the use of resources and healthcare assets.
Demand Modelling for Public and Private Health Organisations
The HFBS software system offers a wide range of functions for public and private hospital and health facility demand & supply modelling including:
- Needs assessment
- Demand projections
- Supply and competitor profiling
- Market analysis
- Catchment flow analysis
- Clinical service plans
- Detailed capacity and resource profiling
- Business case development
- Feasibility studies
- Financial impact analysis
- Economic appraisal
- Workforce and organisational profiling
- Labour market trend analysis
- Organisation policies and procedures
- Models of care and patient flow
- Compliance and due diligence
- Business model and partnership investigations
- Innovative procurement plans
Just Planning your facility?
The HFBS system can be used at the early stages of the facility planning process and can provide a detailed market overview for a range of stakeholders including clinicians, health authorities, developers, and healthcare organisations. The system can be used to identify opportunities, or gaps – and then plan the facilities which will fill these gaps down to a room item level.
Health Service Planning Software
The HFBS Health Service Planning Suite of software – a next generation health service supply and demand modelling software solution. The solution allows users to centralise all information relevant to the planning process, project demand for health services at a DRG level, and visualise gaps in health services by geographical region. The solution is available both on premise and via the HFBS cloud, for more information please contact HFBS today for a demonstration.